Duck Hunting Forum banner
141581 - 141600 of 141698 Posts

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
Yaay. After only a four month wait (Let's Go Brandon), we have new countertops installed. We are living in bizarre times.

And apparently, the railroad unions will not be going out on strike which would have led to a run on all things from gasoline to toilet paper....again.

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
Yaay. After only a four month wait (Let's Go Brandon), we have new countertops installed. We are living in bizarre times.

And apparently, the railroad unions will not be going out on strike which would have led to a run on all things from gasoline to toilet paper....again.
I'm down almost $250,000 in my 401K since Creepy Joe took office. Pisses me off to no end.

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
I'm down almost $250,000 in my 401K since Creepy Joe took office. Pisses me off to no end.
I am refusing to look because I am certain my numbers are similar if not worse. But worry not, Creepy Joe and the communists were partying like rock stars over the passage of the Hyper Inflation Act. 🤬

And the useful idiots will blame Putin. o_O

·
Administrator
43,319 Posts
Solid choice. Visual acuity is a good trait in a healthcare provider.

Dude in the upper right looks like a villain from a James Bond or Austin Powers movie.
Hell yea it's important, if some gal is giving me a full physical and she has to put glasses on, might cause even more shrinkage.

·
Administrator
43,319 Posts
Upper left is a good choice. She is pretty easy on the eyes.
I'm going with right lower corner. I'm guessing she is nerdy smart, has low self-esteem, years of pent up frustration and something to prove.
Oddly enough I had those same thoughts but it would be nice to try something different.

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
Just watching a few egg head docs on a Zoom call. If you needed to choose a doc for your next physical, who would you choose and why?
View attachment 477674
No hot ass dr is get ya look at my 2in pecker. It’d have to be the dude that looks like Dukakis, probably has a small wiener too

141581 - 141600 of 141698 Posts