Duck Hunting Forum banner
141621 - 141640 of 141698 Posts

·
Administrator
43,319 Posts
In a trial, if two dogs perform a certain task in precisely the same manner, but one does it in say 5 minutes and the other in 8, they are scored exactly the same?

I need to go watch a few trials. I know there are quite a few hunt tests that are held near me, but what resource can I use to find trials in my state?
entryexpress.net

·
Administrator
43,319 Posts
Keep in mind a Trial dog who is super fast requires a Handler that can read the dog like a book and is equally fast (on the whistle). Fast is nice but mistakes happen fast too. Getting off line with a fast dog happens faster. Think that's what Rick meant.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
The wife generally brings home some kind of treat for the dogs every time she goes grocery shopping. She changes it up each time and brings home something new. This past week she got some that I'd never seen before. It wasn't until just this moment that I realized she literally came home with a bag of d!cks. :oops:

View attachment 477699
Especially packaged for Transanador retrievers. { A product packaged and tested in California}

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
The wife generally brings home some kind of treat for the dogs every time she goes grocery shopping. She changes it up each time and brings home something new. This past week she got some that I'd never seen before. It wasn't until just this moment that I realized she literally came home with a bag of d!cks. :oops:

View attachment 477699
The balls musta been extra

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
Buenos Dias. :coffee:

With a little luck, we will get our first taste of fall tomorrow (Thursday) when our daytime high will be in the upper 60s. Here in KC, even in late September, we have had mid to upper 90s everyday (several 100+ days through the summer) and that heat began in mid-May. Enough already.

·
Administrator
43,319 Posts
Hahahahaha! So seriously, how about those coordinates?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Since I see all the "new members" that come in thorough the DHC door I can tell you that there are a LOT of people that never post. An audience to any post is far greater than most realize. And not surprising there is a huge uptick from August through December.

141621 - 141640 of 141698 Posts