Duck Hunting Forum banner
142101 - 142120 of 142135 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,034 Posts
You couldn't be more right about it. One of the reasons we chose to move into the city where I now live is the smallest residential lot you could build a home on is 1 acre and a good majority of people have 3 or 5 acre lots. It kept neighbors spread out a bit from one another in neighborhoods and didn't feel crowded like some other places do. A couple of years ago, some weird lawsuit, that I still do not understand, was filed against the city because it did not offer any low income housing. In the past 2 years there have been literally thousands of condos and apartments built here and all that has done is increase traffic, crowds, noise, pollution and crime. What was once a nice, small rural community is rapidly turning into an urban mess. I've got my sights set on my retirement and will shortly after be moving to the middle of nowhere Montana.
How bad it is already .Got a friend that moved from Calif to Montana a few years ago built a beautiful house on I think 5 acres up in Ennis , they are looking to sell

·
Administrator
43,520 Posts
HNT - who do you think wins this weekend?

I think if our OL and Corum are healthy we win. If conditions allow for you guys to pass the way you want, we’re in trouble.

Looks like rain right now…
Forecast changed a little, now looks like 56 and sunny with winds 5-10. Of course neither team will fess up on player availability until game time. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
23,863 Posts
Forecast changed a little, now looks like 56 and sunny with winds 5-10. Of course neither team will fess up on player availability until game time. :rolleyes:
I’m going to be driving from here to my sisters place in ohio during the game unfortunately. I’m considering writing “buckeyes suck” on my tailgate but not sure I’ll survive.

·
Administrator
43,520 Posts
Watching the pregame show that's outdoors at Ohio Stadium and there 's a crowd around Urban, JT Barrett, and a old few players that are doing some show and tell offensive stuff around crowd noise. Someone in the crowd has a big poster on a pole that has two pictures of Harbaugh. One pic is him picking his nose on the sideline and the other is eating the booger.

😂 😂 😂

142101 - 142120 of 142135 Posts