Duck Hunting Forum banner

DHC Million Thread almost has 30 Million views...

21M views 145K replies 422 participants last post by  Dep6 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
FYI... 😁 we are like 935510... (y)

#141,224 ·
Well, looks like I’m gonna be stuck with the little mange. Figure I’ll give it a go with a little ob work, God knows he needs it. Makes me realize how good I had it with Mac, this little sob chews on everything! except for the Nyla bones and kong toys I bought the little terror.
Gonna be a challenge for sure. Will be digging deep in the patience department.
As for the big brown dog, his patience is less than mine.
Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Mammal

Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Grass

#141,235 ·
With all the political crap rolling along and the Abortion stuff in particular, it's been nice to step away from it and watch Mother nature in our yard as birds and bunnies have babies. Always amazes me the strength of nature and watching mothers be mothers to their young. And fathers contributing some protection and feeding duties to the hungry mouths. Males and females both dedicated to nurturing their young to independence. The wife's instincts kick in to support them as if she's involved. :unsure:

First year we haven't had a couple stupid neighbors with clawed cats that just kill to kill. Huge difference it makes. And WTH on cats escaping people all the time? The "Neighborhood" social media site is 80% people posting their cat is lost AGAIN. :rolleyes:

#141,236 ·
Those damn cats are some of the worst on wildlife. A WMA near me seems to be the hotspot for people dropping off unwanted cats or litters of kittens. Talked to a wildlife biologist a few years ago about this and he encouraged me to shoot every single feral cat I ever encounter where there would / should be upland game birds. He talked about how a fox or skunk or coyote will kill when they need to eat whereas a cat will kill chit just for kicks. He said he was convinced if feral cats had wings, there wouldn't be a pheasant left in the beehive state.