Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First let me begin by congradulating the website administrator on a job well done.

I have recently purchased a Beretta Urika 391 Camo brand new in the box with a multi function reliable gun in mind. I feel a little regret, I decided to go with the Camo rather than the wood, i love the look of the conventional wood stock, but when i factored in the duraility factor i went with the camo(synthetic). Did i make a mistake or did i get the reliable durable gun i was looking for. This baby ran me about $1000. Keeping in mind that i would like to use it for a little deer hunting but more for small game and waterfowl.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
You made a good choice. I have a synthetic extrema and I love it. I would rather have a camo one, but the one I have now is good enough. My dad has the same one, but his barrel is 2 inches shorter and he likes his. I think u bought a good gun and good luck this season with it. :salude:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I have a camo Xtrema. Bought it a month after they came out with high school graduation money. I love it except for the camo rubbed off fast in areas where the gun is handled alot. Beretta jerked me around about whether it would be covered by warranty, and wanted to see the gun before the would tell me if they would cover it. I just decided to live with it. It is extremly reliable, and a very good gun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.