Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the differences? Any preferences. Still in the market for a new auto and doing some research.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I would add that the fit is quiet a bit different for me. The X1 was longer and thicker in the butt and thicker in the forearm. I think the X2 fits me way better. The other features are nice, but fit is the critical issue for me. If the X1 fit me better I would not hesitate a second to get it over the X2 and save a lot of $$$$$$$$. The KO is great, but the X1 shoots so soft anyway I don't see passing up a killer deal on a left over X1. I have seen X1's for in the $700's.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ive wanted to know the differences too. I have been drooling over the Xtrema2 with the optional KO system. Just have heard so many good things about this gun. Field and Stream has it listed as #21 on its list of the 50 best shotguns ever made. It states that given time to establish a track record it could go on to become the best waterfowl gun ever....PERIOD.

·
Registered
705 Posts
The xtrema 2 has a bigger trigger guard which makes it nice if you wear big glooves. Ive never shot the xtrema 1 so i wouldnt know if their were any major diffrences. Ever since i got my xtrema 2 i just love it. One of the Best shotguns ever made. :thumbsup:

Eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts