Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got one from Fuji and it works well for my needs. Make sure you get a large storage card in the beginning, at least 64mb if not 128mb.

·
Registered
20 Posts
the Minolta DiMAGE is a great camera but you are gonna have to be careful with any digital camera they cant handle the moisture at all

·
Registered
110 Posts
I take several thousand pictures a year with an Olympus C740 and have been very pleased.

I am going to move towards the Digital Canon Rebel soon as I'm impressed with the zoom lenses that work with them. Quality will be second to none.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
What kind of KaChing for these cameras mentioned above? I really should get one this summer-but do not want to spend a lot (over $300) and still want to be able to put a zoom lenses on it in the future and still have good quality for a camera.

·
Banned
11,694 Posts
Camera prices sure have changed.
What is a good point and shoot pocket-size camera?
I have a fujifilm Finepix T that's ok but I wish it had a more powerful lens.
Thinking about upgrading.

·
Premium Member
6,100 Posts
aunt betty said:
Camera prices sure have changed.
What is a good point and shoot pocket-size camera?
I have a fujifilm Finepix T that's ok but I wish it had a more powerful lens.
Thinking about upgrading.
I bought a Nikon Coolpix S3100 on clearance last year for around 80. Its not a bad point and shoot, although i have found that the iso rate needs to be changed for almost every picture that the subject is farther than 6' or the picture is slightly blurred.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
I have a Nikon SLR that I really enjoy. For my point and shoot I have a Canon s100. Little bit out of your price range and the zoom isn't great, but completely customizable and it takes SLR quality photos in a p&s size camera. It also has better low light function than any camera I've ever owned.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Hardup said:
Anyone recommend a digital camera for duck hunting?
People like you are ruining our sport. I bet you use a spinning wing decoy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts