Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 10 year old daughter bought me and Bullet a Orange, w/ identification tag collar from cabelas for Fathers day. Well we just got it Thursday and if it isn't hot/pink I'll eat my hat. "Don't you just Love it Daddy"....."You bet honey"..This will go over like a fart in church with my hunting buddies :laughing:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Yeah, but who could not wear the collar that a daughter bought for ya.
:thumbsup:

I would say get that sucker on the dog, and keep the camo collar in your hunting jacket. :toofunny: cooter

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Put it on your dog. Being a REAL MAN is doing things that matter the most for those you love, not worrying about what some one else might think or say. :salude:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
What father hasn't worn an ugly tie for fathers day. My advice to you would be to put it on bullet, take him out to the muddiest nastiest tully pond that you can find let him waller in it and hopefully, god willing, it will stain the collar and darken it. :salude:

Or just let your dog wear a pink collar. But you'll have to stay on your own side of the blind. :oops:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Bullet, I have had to endure my dog wearing a Santa Hat at Christmass :oops: but drew the line on bunny ears at Easter. :toofunny:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Bullet.....

My advice to you is to just use it!!

Being waaaaay different in style/fashion from yer buddies is alot of fun.....

It starts converstations, and makes folks laugh.

Thats my stance.

Also, I think it takes a MAN to wear pink :thumbsup:
(Now, I just need to find that pic of me in my leisure suit w/ my pink silk tie..... :smile: )
-Stouff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.