Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Willie said:
I found the website on Google. It looks like the hours on Friday are from 9 AM - 9 PM, Saturday 9-7, and Sunday 9-5.
I saw the site too, but I've been told they may close early on Friday since they are opening up a whole 7 hours earlier than they usually do. Either way, I'll be arriving around 11 or 12 on Friday. I'm too lazy now to go look for when the guest speakers will be speaking, so I'll just ask...When will they be speaking? haha

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Man, I miss the Dixie Deer classic!! Maybe one day I'll bring some footage of my p&y whitetails and the heads of course. I'm sure they wouldn't mind having an ex-NCer show up with some MT heads. :rofl: :rofl: Yall have fun now!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
randolph,if you showed up with some of them heads that you showed me pictures of there'd be right many upset people and probably a whole bunch of NC folk movin you way.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
i wont make the classic but i am gonna do lots of fishin this weekend. hopefully catch some of them specks that have been caught of late around here.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: good one quack. its about time for some change in this state. and this is the big one that gets me...
Hours for alcohol sales on Sun is between 12noon - 2am. Consumption of this alcohol is permitted between 12noon - 2:30am.

so you are allowed to get drunk on sunday but not hunt. what a lame rule.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts