Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They advertise as the no stick call...hmmmm Anybody here own one or know anything about them??? The condensation up here in late season is a killer I had a number of really good chances blown last season due to sticking, an ordeal I don't want to repeat next year!!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
i dont know anything about doc calls but i do believe theres no such thing as a "non-sticking" call. all calls will stick once they get enough moisture under the reed. sticking is just a part of duck calling. i've heard of putting rain-x on the reed but ive never tried it. when my call starts to stick i take some cloth or something and wipe under the reed, or i take the end piece out, turn it around, hold up the reed and suck the moisture out.

hope this helps

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah I can tell you about a Doc Call and Dr. DD Hull. They do not stick and they are great calls. He will make it to suit you. Good Man Good call

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I called Doc a couple of nights ago and we had a great conversation.Talked about many things I already knew and informed me of a # of things I didn't. A very helpful man....I'll definately be buying his calls in the future !!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bret said:
Let us know how it goes. I was thinking about picking up one of his calls m,yself before next season.
Bret
Will do. I'll be adding a Doc call and a Giden to the lanyard for next season.Hoping those calls will solve the sticking issues I've been having in later season :help:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.