Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I desperately need to find a duck lease near the Slidell area since the government decided to buy the land I used to hunt on. I would appreciate any help. If you do not know of any land, maybe a website.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hunt Big Branch NWR or Pearl River WMA. I'm assuming fritchie marsh is the area you're referring to, it's still open to hunt, just restricted. I've hunted both for a number of years, and I have a lease in Delacroix. I hunt the public land and the lake more than I do the lease, just because they're closer to home. Plus the Pearl is open for both East And West zones (more hunting time). I'm more than willing to tell you some good spots. Too, the Pearl usually has it's fair share of snows, with some specks. :welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would appreciate some help with spots to hunt. I too have hunted both areas but have come spoiled by just jumping in the boat taking a short ride and getting in the blind with everything ready to go. I also hunt with my wife's grandfather and he does not want to paddle a long distance or travel a long distance to hunt because he is getting old and unable to do this anymore. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Bryan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.