Duck Hunting Forum banner

dog blinds

954 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  g.luns 
#1 ·
Hi guys, Looking for dog boxes for my metal pit blind, any sugestions?

#2 ·
Took the middle hole and put boards across the cross members for the dog to sit on. Pull the lid off half way to help with concealment. If That won't work, I've taken an oil drum and cut it off and attached a piece of rubber around the top so the dog does not get cut. Make a false bottom out of wood so that the water drains off and the dog does not have to sit in water.

Hope this helps,

Phil

#3 ·
what i did with my dog is i bought a set of the gibson blinds the smaller one and stick them in the ground the dog were able to look out each end and through the top.... they workerd great.... best thing was i could take them to anyblind and were relatively light

#5 ·
Here is my dog blind, some hay! I also cut up my old waders to use as a blankets for the dog to lay on, or underneath. They work great because they are camo and waterproof. Why throw away perfectly good camouflage?

#6 ·
Hey Shooter. I have a metal dog box with a lid that Im going to be taking out of my hole( going to new location) next month it workk really well it's 30"x30" 14" deep. I paid $150 for it and will sell it for a fair market price if you are interested. You can call me @ (916)717-3888. Gary-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.