Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
25,556 Posts
Sure would be nice to see a lawsuit or investigation actually go somewhere for a change.
I honestly think these are all intentional distractions. The big cheat today is in mail in ballots.

Look at all the liberals that threat to not talk to the parents, not let them see the grandkids, won't be friends with, ... Just insane things because of their differences in political views. You think those ****ing nuts are not demanding everyone fill out their mail in ballots and fill them in the "right" way even if they, and especially if they don't give a flip.

"Did you send in your ballot?"
"No"
"Are you going to?"
"No"
"Can I fill it out for you?"

Liberal or Conservative?

Same with adult kids or parents or just the neighbors.

I don't think there is a grand conspiracy. Look at the mass violence from the left. Yes there's some organization, but for the most part it's ****ing nutjobs that are acting on their own. If you are willing to set fires and destroy property for a political cause, are you not going to push everyone you know to vote the way you want?

I don't think it is a small number committing a big number of frauds. I think it is a big number committing a small number of frauds. But you need to keep the right divided and chasing their tail, which is what all these big scams Trump and others jumped on. I would not be surprised if they were not simply disinformation put out by the left hoping the right would bite.

It's hard to physically drag someone to the polls that doesn't give a damn. It's very easy to get them to let you fill out their ballot and have you sign it. I would bet most of the people in that group would go along just to avoid conflict. Intimidation works.

·
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There was a recent election where folks were caught on camera dropping more than one ballot in the box

·
Registered
655 Posts
which is what all these big scams Trump and others jumped on.
In defense of President Trump, we always hear about all the little negative things he did or said, but very seldom do we discuss or talk about the massivly good and important things he is dedicated to doing such as protecting and defending Amerian interests first such as when he withdrew the USA from the cancerous globalist policies such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the Paris Climate Agreement and the Global Compact for Migration nor does he take any crap off anyone at the UN. Again these are massive cancerous legalling binding transformative policies that undermine western civilization and the sovereignty of the USA and every aspect of our everyday lives.

Those are pretty bold moves for a man to take on and go headstrong right into exactly like he did like a boss...

The UN is a gigantic blood sucking tick on the ass end of the American way of life.

·
Registered
25,556 Posts
Yes, Trump did a lot of good things. 100% agree, but he also screwed the pooch many times.

His successes could be fleeting. His failures could doom this country. Whether it should or should not be is not relevant. He has empowered the left like no one else ever has. He has not overcome the media. The media has overcome him. Same with left. They have his number. Like the Russians, he rolled at first, but they regrouped and have routed him and now he's threatening to go nuclear to save face.

He was the right person to beat Hillary. He was also the right man to allow Biden to remain in the basement and get massive support. If you cannot crush Biden in a landslide so great all cheating is irrelevant, your time has passed.

Trump is probably the only person that would lead to a serious contest with Biden. He is single handedly keeping the Democrats in the game for the upcoming election.

Yes talk about the good and the bad. But policy doesn't matter if you cannot win and he's a loser right now and will remain that way until he dies. If it's about the country, he drops out and rallies on for America. If it is about his ego, he remains in or worse announces he is running on the eve of the elections this fall. Trump has personal vendettas to settle. A multi billionaire giving up billions is no sacrifice as he still has billions. Trump will not sacrifice for our country, which is stepping aside. Trump will take the country down in flames before he will step aside. His faults are far more harmful to the country then his great policies. How many policies has he put in place lately? That's the policies we will get moving forward as he keeps making this about himself and not about what is best for America. Him losing as he is likely to do is not good for America. It's why I don't think he will run, but he will hang on as long as he can no matter the harm it inflicts on us all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts