Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

got off work a little early decided to go after some yotes around the ranch with a buddie. I was on my secound stand when this boy came in at 10 yards easy job for some 00buck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
I got charged by a Yote once while dove hunting. Took 8 shots of size 7 1/2 shot to bring it down. The last shot dropped it dead 5 yards away. I damn near pissed my pants. My guess is that there must have been a den with pups somewhere nearby.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Nice work. The one that charged me was in September. Would she still have pups in the den at that time? If not, there goes my original theory.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The guy that used to own Deer Creek Archery in Chico does a great job. His name is Bill, I believe he sold deer creek, but if you call them they could probably point you to him.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I usualy tan my own Hides. It is not that difficult. There are many ways to do it. All you gotta do is google "hide tanning" You will be inundated with different ways of doing it. Just pick the one that fits you best. I have sold hides and skulls to people that just love em..... :thumbsup: . I am also a guild master for my actors guild. We perform at rennaisance faires. ( and no i am not a geek.) I say this because a lot of people that want my skins use them for every thing from blankets to clothing. So if anyone has a yote problem let me know i would love to come and take care of the little bastards...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts