Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a membership with a duck/goose hunting camp right outside of gueydan louisiana and would like to swap a hunt with someone up north for some good canadian goose hunting

·
Registered
380 Posts
OH BOY!!!!!

Let me do some talking to a Buddy of mine. The both of us have wanted to hunt Lou Sea Anna :mrgreen: for some time now.

Might just be able to set something up.

We have a Ton of Birds around here.

What time of the year do you want to come north and hunt them big Canadas??

Sorry to say, we don't have them Canadian Geese around here.
Ours Do not Carry Hockey Sticks nor Passports! :yes:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Louisiana duck hunting is definitly something every waterfowler should experience :thumbsup: ....what i would like to do is have whoever i would swap with to come down and hunt with us and get to know my father and i and during that time we could work out the details as far as going up north....where do you do most of your hunting? :smile:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
take 'em...i am kinda north of you... :smile: the duck/goose hunting wouldn't be worth the trip but if you were interested in swapping for something else i would definitely be interested.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well most of the hunting we do is for waterfowl although we have access to some really good rabbit hunting...we also do a bit of deer hunting but i don't know if that would be an option for this season

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Missouri trip definitly sounds interesting especially if you do pretty well on the big canadians.....we dont get too many of them down here but i've always thought they would be a blast to hunt :thumbsup: do you do most of your hunting with a camp or do you own or lease land? Also would you have a particular time of year that you would like to come and would you be planning on coming by yourself or with a group?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Have places where you could hunt on the missouri river in the breaks and on corn fields. I have a friend that have land we hunt together i will talk to him if you are intersested.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Oklahoma good for you? The Canada's do pretty good here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.