Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Industry Partnerships for Annapolis Royal Wetland
Working hand-in-hand with partners to conserve wetlands and habitat is one of DUC's hallmarks. Michelin North America Ltd., The Kings Mutual Insurance Company and Minas Basin Pulp & Power Company are among DUC's partners in the construction of a 15-hectare (37-acre) wetland in Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia.

I know this is old news but thought it might help some realize that some industries in NS and the rest of Canada do care and put their money where their mouths are.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hey Greg - Did you know that Nova Delta Waterfowl has recently arrived in province. We are really pleased to be also working toward waterfowl enhancement for the benefit of Nova Scotians. With 2 great Waterfowl organizations its a :thumbsup: for the ducks

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just visited the Delta site yesterday and NS was listed as not having a chapter yet so I sent in for some info. Hoping to recieve it soon.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keep me posted as to whats going on with Delta in NS. I'm still waiting for my info to come.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.