Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday, March 19 there is a DU Banquet in Spencer IA. I plan to attend as long as we can find a babysitter for the munchkin's. Hopefully I'll get something off of the raffle's better than the last one I attended( one night stay at a bed &breakfast BLAH). I think I will let the wife buy all the ticket's this time, she seem's to be lucky at winning stuff. Maybe she will win a gun for me! Anyhow was just wandering if anyone else in the area was planning on going.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Could'nt make it to the banquet tonight, babysitter backed out at last moment. :pissed: :thumbsdown: . Did any one else happen to make it there???

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Duck Dog,
Sounds like I'm not the only Mod, w/ a slow forum! :salude:

I think you may even get more posts than I do. The las time I got a post was probly over a month ago :eek:

All Well. Im tryin to get folks I know to join, but they never seem to get around to it.

Later,
-Stouff

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Yuuup.....

Another slow day. I cant wait till season starts.

Found out good news today, though! My School year starts Sep. 09, for me. (Duck season in AK starts on Sep. 01)

That means I am sooooo hittn the marshes for the first 8 days of season!!

OK.

See ya later,
-Stouff

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Just got back from a really nice bear hunt today..... didnt get anything. But had a REALLY good time! :thumbsup: You can check out my pics in the "outdoor activities" forum.

-Stouff

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
So how was Y'alls weekend?

Mine was alot of fun. I got to go huntin, and I went to a memorial day service.......... then I'm tryin to finish work before tomarrow :thumbsdown:

Its all good,
-Stouff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.