Duck Hunting Forum banner

DU Banquet

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  935MOSS 
#1 ·
For anyone interested, I am on the commitee for the Tarboro / Edgecombe County Chapter of Ducks Unlimited and we are having our annual banquet on Feb. 24.

We would love to have some new people come to our banquet this year, we always have a good time and raise lots of money for the ducks. For your information, all money raised at DU events in NC for the next 5 yrs. stays in NC for the Sound Care project :thumbsup:

For anymore info you can contact me directly at bdixon@glenoitfabrics.com.

Tickets are:
Single- $50 advance ($60 at the door)
Couples- $75 advance ($85 at the door)
Sponsor- $275 advance ($300 at the door)
All advance tickets sold will be placed in an early bird drawing for a gun.
All ticket prices include: Membership to Ducks Unlimited ($35.00 value)+Nice Meal (approx $11.00 value)+ all the cold beer, mixed drinks, wine or soft drinks you please+ DU plastic cup.

We always have several games going on for chances to win guns, decoys, and lots of nice DU stuff, etc.

Hope to see you there.

See less See more
#3 ·
The banquet is being held in Tarboro North Carolina. Just in case you don't know where Tarboro is, it's about 30 minutes north of Greenville on HWY 43 and about 45 minutes east of Raliegh on HWY 64. It will be held at Stacks Resturant of Tarboro.

Any more questions let me know. I can give you exact directions if you need them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.