Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sale is for 96 Decoys, 4 Decoy Bags, and an aluminum framed Game Carrier. I will describe all of the items as accurately as I can. Some of the decoys have a string with weight attached, some don't. The last time I used the decoys, two years ago, I just threw them in the decoy bags at the end of hunting and you will need to wash some of them off. There are 58 duck decoys: Bluebills, Ringnecks, Mallards, and Pintails(I think that's all). Most of the 58 duck decoys are either Flambeau or G&H. There are 10 small Teal Decoys, one of them is not shown. Most of them are either Flambeau or Carry-Lite. There are 3 Canada Goose Decoys, one of them is not shown, Flambeau. There are 5 Herters Snow Goose Decoys, one of them is in need of a paint job on it's head. My name and telephone number are written on the bottom of the Snow Goose Decoys, can be painted over. There are 12 G&H Snow Goose Shells, I only assembled 2 of them for the picture. These have a moveable head and come with stakes. I've never used the Shell Decoys but they have been in storage and need to be rinsed off. There are 8 North Wind "Windsock" Decoys, 4 Snow Geese and 4 Canadian Geese. They come with stakes and moveable heads. There are 4 Decoy Carrying Bags with shoulder straps. Three of them are Cabela's, I don't know what brand the other one is. One of the Cabela's Bags has about a 3" hole in it near the bottom of the bag. There is also an aluminum framed Game-Carrier which is great for carrying all your gear from your truck to the field. The picture of the Game Carrier does not show the Carrier fully assembled. This Carrier has a 300 lb. capacity. I will not ship these items, they are for PICK-UP ONLY!! These items are located in San Ysidro, California near the Tijuana border crossing. For an extra $20 I will deliver these to San Diego. For an extra $50 I will deliver them to Los Angeles. Email me if you want to see pictures.

$300 for all

1 - 2 of 2 Posts