Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:

Excellent polyethylene fishing boat for sale with brand new folding trailer. This is a Pelican International (Watersnake model) measures 10' 2". Has two padded swivel seats and trays, under chair drawer for storage, forward & aft motor mounts wired for electric trolling motor. Also comes with a Motor Guide Stealth 200 electric motor
(5 fwd, 2 rev speeds). This boat is extremely stable with plenty of room for 3 adults. Two adults can carry short distances. It has a few scratches from normal use but no leaks.

I bought the boat new in May 2001 from Sportsman's Warehouse. I have the owners manual, receipts, etc. $850.00 (if interested I will email some pics)

Specifications
Length:10'2"\310cm
Beam:50"/127cm
Mid-ship Height:22"/56cm
Max capacity:600lbs/272kg
Max HP:5
Pontoon boats that run in just a few inches of water and be transported in the back of a pickup or on top of a car to a favorite fishing spot. They offer outstanding performance due to their sharp v-entry tri-keeled pontoons which provide superior tracking while minimizing slide slipping. The extra large pontoons provide the highest freeboard greatest stability and weight capacity.

color:Evergreen/Tropical Green
Ram-XX; DLX bass boat; pre-wired; bow male plug; self draining; molded-in rod and reel receptacles; padded, folding commodore seats with storage underneath; extra-large bumper; angular rod holders
weight:203lbs/92kg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.