Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been out 9 times in last 3 weeks, and birds are becoming more wary to my spread every time, (regardless of weather conditions). Estimate 60% mallards, 30% widgeon, and 10% teal. Curious to hear how many ducks your seeing around your honey hole.

Swanpig

·
Registered
313 Posts
this year kinda sucks for mallards. but teal and geese are another matter......went out today got 3 geese. and 5 green wingers yea.just got lucky i guess.... good way to end the season with just me and the dog

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hunted Sunday morning and our group shot 6 greenheads. Definetly more ducks in the area than last week. Almost all mallards with some widgeon, and divers. Things could get interesting!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sat at Strike all morning in the fog. One greenhead. So lots of birds traveling between the lake and the fields. Going to Tri-Cities Washington for the weekend to try to do better but it's over 50 degrees there. Dunno what to tell yall.

swanpig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.