Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An Outdoor News from sometime during the beginning of this falls (2004) season supposedly contained an ad for a duck hunting specialty store....
I believe this store may have been in St Paul. Do any of you know if such a store exists in St. Paul, or for that matter Minnesota? Help if you can :help:
Ryan

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
It is in S St Paul. The old Herters Manager in Blaine from about 6-7 years back is a co-owner as I recall. I do not remember the name of it though--but I know how you can track it down, go to the Hardcores decoys site(google it), select find dealers and he is listed as a dealer for them as I remember seeing it listed last summer.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Lets see, MN has more waterfowl hunters than any other state. About 120.000 of us. Where would you suggest having one?

The real problem is that there are so many out door stores that there is almost a glut of them. Gander Mtn, Scheels, Sportsmens Warehouse, Galyans, Cabelas (and another on the way) Reeds in Walker, Joes in St Paul, and now this new one in S St Paul all handle waterfowl gear. But only Sportsmens Warhouse, Cabelas and the new store that I can not remember the name of stocks waterfowl items like decoys year around.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The land of 10,000 lakes, 120,000 waterfowl hunters, and 800 ducks. Wow we have a flyway here, you'd never now it. But if he doesn't get mail orders from people he's gonna have a tough time competing with bigger names.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.