Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some of the better duck hunting videos on the market? I'm getting the itch and would like to buy the good ones the first time around.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I recently purchased Whistling Wings 6 and it has a little much goosin for me . but the duck hunting it does have is some of the best i have seen. I really perfer theduck commander series it is superb.

·
Registered
17 Posts
8) I would suggest purchasing the Duck Commander videos. Phil gets em in close. His videos also show some really good slow-mo frammings!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would recomend the duck commander also. I work at a gander mountain and we show that video all the time. they have a lot of good camera shots and they use a few diffrent cameras. and they can hit the ducks! most of all they give you tips on what to do and how to do it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I like them all. If it shows blind, birds, hunters then i like them all..

·
Registered
8 Posts
i agree with X2, if it's about hunting ducks i like watching it. however i do prefer the duck commander videos. they are the best, in your face, feel like your in the blind with them, videos i've seen. if i could pick any famous person to hunt with it would have to be phil.[/list]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts