Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like our first little cold front is coming to the Bayou State and conditions couldnt be better. With all the rain we have a fair amount of water and the marshes should be full of food with no torrential hurricanes this season. I think this season will at least surpass the last 2 with hunter opportunity. A little optimistic about duck production in nodak, u can never get a straight story on duck numbers from them, they are aginst NR even asking for our seasons projection. Cant blame them though its a real thin line. Western Canada was dry with Central and Eastern Canada being wet wet so it should equal more ducks for us. I hope this LA site will pick up come duck season i have lots of duck reports i hunt every day. Best teal season we ever had how about everyone else.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I live in the N.O. area and our teal season varried by location. I hunt both north and south of the lake. North of the lake was slow and spotty, but south of the lake we had our limits early.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.