Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

1,459 Posts
Last year it was held on the 11th,this year its the 10th.
Duckers Day is an event put on by DU of NH along with a bunch of sponsors.I've only been to one event but I liked it!Can't wait to go again.Last year they had guides with thier rigs,including scull boats and sneak boats along with bigger rigs including an awesome 6 cylinder air boat,add to that dog demos,Duck and Goose calling and a DU auction.Nice way to spend the day if you are afflicted with waterfowl addiction :thumbsup:

· Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll keep you guys informed as I get more info through the next few months......as Dog says, it is a gathering of waterfowlers, mostly from the Northeast.......last year was the re-start of the event following a three year absence.......so was kinduv a 'feeler' as to the interest and popularity....showing was pretty good so they are going on with another event....in years past, there were alot more demos such as falcons and hawks, F&G did a clinic on water survival in waders and hippers, they also blasted of the banding nets a couple times, skulling techniques on the water and more dog training sessions... etc. Because last year's re-birth was successful, this year's event will be bigger and better!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.