Duck Hunting Forum banner

Ducks Unlimited Vermont

10K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  VtechSkybuster 
#1 ·
I am adding a link to the Ducks Unlimited Vermont page, in order to check out local info on projects. It also has the dates of upcoming DU dinners from around Vermont.

www.ducks.org/states/67/index.html

#4 ·
just went there and all the pics have been pulled and the site is really bright to the piont you can barely read the menu

#7 ·
The Northwest Chapter Dinner is on the 12 at the Abbey in Sheldon. For more info you can send me a message or or Call Jason Wetherby at 802 309-1847
We have a large Cannon Gun safe with a "mystery gun" inside of it that we are raffleing off for $25 a ticket and theres a limited number of tickets so be sure to get yours fast.

#9 ·
The Northwest Vermont Chaperter Dinner is on Saturday September 17 at the Crossing in Richford.
We moved up there for the first time last year and it was great. Any of you who have eaten there know that the food is good homecook style and theres always more than enough to go around.

Doors open at 5. We have a great deal of items to be auctioned or raffled and plenty of guns.
We are also doing our large raffle prize package again this year. Last year was a layout boat, some deeks and a gun and the year before was a Monster Cannon safe, a gun and a free mount by Frontier Waterfowl. Come see what we have this year, I think its better than both previous years.

Prices are $60 a single and $80 a couple. Im not sure what our sponsor price is this year but its usually in the $200 to $300 range.

Feel free to shoot me a PM or e-mail the Chapter at nwvtdu@hotmail.com if you want to buy tickets or need more info.

Come on out and for a great night with friends and family of all ages. :beer:

-Ross

#11 ·
I would like too see some updated stuff on here about what is going on within the state of Vermont with Ducks Unlimited ? Do we have members here who are a part of DU?

I heard from one member Brokemike about southern vt DU event today,and it is actually the first I have heard about anything since like 3-4 years! For the southern Vt area! Sad! But I am glad that someone is now trying to get something going! He is going to need some help,so anyone in the southern Vt area,who wants to get involved ,think he would be happy to get the help! He is planning a dinner in Manchester Vt at the country club,which is right on Rte 7, as you come into Manchester,real easy to find and a great facility ,( makes me wonder how he got it),but he says he has the go ahead on it and he is looking for feed back,so please contact him if you are interested in helping out or coming to the dinner! Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.