Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i became a member of ducks unlimited about a month ago. i have recieved a letter with them telling me how greatfull they are and so on and so forth and a card with my number on it. i still havnt gotten the magazine. my question is how often do they release their magazine?

·
Registered
31 Posts
fabes468 The latest issue that I got was March/April, I would think you should be getting something soon. I'd say if you don't get a magazine by the end of April get in touch with them.

Snafu518 You should have received at least 2 magazines by now, I think you should get in touch with them. I have never had a problem getting my magazines. Good Luck :help:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Snafu518 said:
I joined about 4 months ago and have not got a freaking thing...I would like to know about that.
You may need to call them and see what the hold up is, mine was like that before when I did it for the kids and a phone call got them there ASAP :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Hold up the stampede of horses there guys...

It usually takes a couple of months for gifts to arrive and up to 3 months before you get a magazine. If after 3 months no magazine or gift-then contact them. A little patience goes a long ways. :thumbsup:

THANKS FOR JOINING :salude:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i have heard this several times about DU. the only time i have joined in the past is when they have local events for this very reason. at least with a local event, i get to see where/what my money is going towards. even then, i never received any magazines i was supposed to. there is no ? i agree with the cause, i just think they are too big for their own good now and the lack of personal attention is really hurting them. just my .02

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I contacted DU about my membership and politely asked if there was a problem. They called today and talked to my wife. My wife said the lady on the phone was nice as could be, said they were sorry for the mistake (the lady also said the mistake could have happend cuz I joined online, so heads up on that) and they would send me a free duck call for the trouble. She also said the last two magizines would be in the mail within two weeks. There was a mistake...they made it right. No problem. I like that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ALWAYS THOUGHT THE POINT OF DU WAS TO CONSERVE, NOT ABOUT GETTIN NOTHIN' YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT LETTINTHEM KEEP THE MAG AND PUTTIN THE MONEY (HOWEVER SMALL OF AN AMOUNT) TO BETTER USE. YOU CAN ALWAYS SWIPE THE MAG FROM A FRIEND. IF ENOUGH PEOPLE DO THIS THINK HOW MUCH $$ COULD GO TO CONSERVATION EFFORTS!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Join both orgs----------both serve good purposes. Always join online or call in. Do not join at a local event------------you may never get a mag. I had to call in after joining at a local event.

DU = habitat
Delta = nest sucess and predator control

habitat + nest success + predator control = more ducks, God willing

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.