Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been out lately and seen any ducks? I was out a few weeks ago and saw more ducks then than I did Wed. when I went to spruce up my blinds. I'm in a lease in Delacroix, and I hunt in Big Branch NWR and Pearl River WMA on the northshore, how 'bout everyone else?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Marshlbuster, like you I been working on my blind. I went before the youth hunts they had thousands. I went yesterday, the 11th they seem to be scatterd out a little but it still looks good for early in the season. The cool front that came last night should push more down. We hunt Point-Au-Chene WMA and some state properties. Looking pretty good down here. Southeast, La. Later!!!!!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Mark :thumbsup: . A buddy of mine just told me today that his dad saw a lot of ducks in the spillway (bonnet carrie) last week. Best of luck to you this weekend!! I'll be posting a report after each hunt, I hope you guys do to. This might help us all. :salude:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.