Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Sorry, too far for me. however, is it an annual event? do they have a web page with event info? post it up..it sounds like something i may try to ge to in a year or two...or 4..or 7... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Yeah, ya never know..... I might be able to spongeue off some of those miles my dad gets for all the money my sisters spend!! (I dont EVER spend money :hammering: )

-Stouff

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
frazier2209 said:
I don't think I'm goin to that one, but I am gonna try to make it to our state show in Memphis in September. :mrgreen:
hey fraz, i might be driving up there for the sept expo. another member and i have been talking about getting a few guys from this site to go together. maybe we can catch up... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
quack, we'll probably be coming through atlanta and birmingham. we'll definitely have to meet up with anyone from here that'll be in attendance. SCoutdoorsman is the other member that is interested in making the trip. hopefully it will work out where we can all catch up.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
fraz, you're arms might get tired carrying those fish around all weekend. not to mention the smell if they are a year old...

·
Registered
286 Posts
DROPDUX said:
the only events that take place in my state involve gambling and hookers. :yes:
:laughing: :laughing: My dad use to live in Navada way back when and says that is one of the things he really misses about the state.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Daggum (I picked that up in NC over the weekend) Frazier...I have toe jam older than you. Shrp is right, them bass might not smell too good. We have an outdoors show. But it is mostly about whitetail hunting. With living right by a Great Lake, and with all the swamps, small lakes, creeks and ponds we have around here, waterfowl takes a back seat to deer.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
For as young as you are...you can hold your own. I think everybody here respects that. I do...you little jerk. I'm kidding. You can hunt with me anytime...I bet you could teach me a lot.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm going to be in Memphis for the expo in sept. Hope to see Ya'll. Will there be a booth for DHC there? would be a good place to pick up somemore members don't ya think? Sure would be nice to have a DHC hat or shirt to wear there. :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
DROPDUX said:
the only events that take place in my state involve gambling and hookers.
Well at least it will keep ya busy during the off season.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.