Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have a lead to a water fowl club in Eastern washington. Preferably in the Othello area, or Royal city.
thanks for any replies

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dez said:
Any one have a lead to a water fowl club in Eastern washington. Preferably in the Othello area, or Royal city.
thanks for any replies
Check with Steve Rasor @ 509-340-2357

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dez said:
thanks for any replies
Check with Steve Rasor @ 509-346-2357

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dez said:
thanks for any replies
I keep hearing about the "Family Hunting Club". See their signs around some as I do some scouting. Do a Google search to get some contact info.

·
Registered
9 Posts
DU Eastern chapter officer is John Belknap 509-922-6023. He might give you a good lead for your area. If you go to Washington Waterfowl Association home page you can find a chapter in that area. The another club is Dwyane Michel's DM Ranch club which is similar to Family hunting club. DM ranch is great land to hunt. $1600 per gun membership and restrictive hunting days and times.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I WAS A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY HUNT CLUB FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS. IT WAS GOOD FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS AND THEN AN EW OWNER HAD TAKEN OVER. THE CLUB THEN TURNED T OSOME HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA, YOU NEED TO KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO GET THE GOOD HUNT SPOTS AND IT IS JUST NOT WORHT THE TIME AND MONEY TO DEAL WITH THAT. THERE IS ALSO A HUNT CLUB CALLED ELITE GUN CLUB IN OTHELLO THAT HAS SOME OF THE BEST HUNTING I HAVE EVER SEEN THEY HAVE SOME GOOD PROPERTIES WITH ALOT OF BIRDS. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GO TO FAMILY HUNT CLUB THE OWNER'S NAME IS GEORGE ROTTLE THE CLUB HEADQUARTERS IS OFF OF HIGHWAY 26 AND THACKER ROAD BUT TAKE MY WORD IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts