Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I think he was to nice to Hillary. And I hope the sentiment is the same for Osama. Well put.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Wow. It looks like you got that from Fox news. I'm kidding. Like the article said, Right wing, left wing, none of that stuff matters. I'm glad that the press is involved by providing such a non-threatening, but still formidable argument. I'm not well versed in politics, so maybe there is more press like that that I'm unaware of. If not, we need someone to make this a pop-up so that anyone who gets on the WWW will see it, whether they want to or not.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hopefully it was from Fox News, they seem to have their @#!$ straight. The only thing I disagree with is what party they vote for, sounds like a Republican to me!!

That is pretty damn close to me, sounds like I am an Angry white man!!! :thumbsup:

McCain is far from the best, but way better than Osama or Hillary!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
amen! my opinions exactly :thumbsup: i especially like the last sentence! its beyond comprehension why people would actually vote for her or osama..... ill admit the alternative which will probably be mccain aint so wonderful but NEVER would i cast my vote for a dumb women or a man who wont recognize the American flag during our national anthem. :mad:

·
Registered
991 Posts
NOw this is crazy. I used to live out there and Actually did some trout Guiding for Gary Hubbell. I can tell you story after story about this little guy. He runs a hunting/fishing guideing service out of Marble CO. He has a reputation out there in the Roaring Fork Valley, both good and bad. I will tell you this tho, that the little Chit is right on here. Gary Hubbell always needing to be heard. :no: :rofl:

·
Registered
923 Posts
haha small world huh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts