Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any comments on the ESPN snips of blinds and waterfowling spots?

I thought the idea was excellent - but the snip-its were too short - just a brief shot of the blind and a few seconds of discussion - I expected and hoped for more!

Some decent shots of hunting in Alaska (the #3 location I think).

Did anyone see the number 1 location?????

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm not sure if I agree with their list, but I guess anyone could have a top 5 and they wouldn't be the same.

#1 was Stuttgardt Ark. No offense to you Ark. boys, but as I'm sure you know Stutgardt isn't what it used to be. They just don't get the migration. I wouldn't consider it the duck capital anymore.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
FYI: Stuttgart and Ne Arkansas absolutely hammered them this year. I haven't talked to a group that hasn't killed under 300 birds around there this year, and most of the clubs are between 1500-2000 birds taken.

But i think the hot spot place to be now is EXTREME NE arkansas but better yet SE Missouri.

750,000 mallards was reported there on just some refuges alone.. that would put a HUGE percentage of birds in Missouri around 3 million.. Thats close to 10% of the entire Country's duck population in one general area..

But I dont know many people who can afford to hunt in stuttgart.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I missed it. Did ESPN do a bit on duck hunting. Can someone describe it a little bit more? If it was good I will Tivo it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts