Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some inside info as to the new Final Approach dekes for the upcomming season... these bluewing are off the chain. Blow green head gear right out of the water

and for you goosae hunters

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've got greenhead gear dekes and they look good AFTER being hunted and banged around in bags and boats. wonder how the colors on these will hold up?
I'll have to get some anyway cause by the looks of it I can finally have some birds with their heads doing something different instead of all at attention (alert). :thumbsup: How much are they?

BTW got one of their floating gun cases and it's SWEET.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love there gear. Almost all of my gear is F/A. They are hurting on there clothing line but in the next few years that should be on there product list. Yes they took alot into account with the new dekes. Wait until you see the green wing teal.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
patrick.carrington said:
I got some inside info as to the new Final Approach dekes for the upcomming season... these bluewing are off the chain. Blow green head gear right out of the water
Next question is will they be comparable in price to GHG or Flambeau.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't say when they will be on the market because I haven't heard yet but I well surly let ya know. The price tag is still up in the air as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts