Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a good face mask, tha last one I bought was one size fits all, yah right I don't have a huge head but it is slightly bigger then most but this mask wouldn't fit at all. I want something cheap but good,
thanks

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Camoskinz at cabelas are alright. Very warm if you get the fleece lined one too. Only drawback, is that you either need to pull up the mask to call or cut a slit in it.

Also have a caller mask. The skimask looking thing. It is alright, but doesn't stay on your face very well.

If you find a good one post it up cause I need a perfect one too.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
you may wish to try Spandoflage......I am pretty sure Wing Supply has them ....it is an elastic type of net for which you cut slits for eyes and mouth that fit you....they actually add warmth too....easy to stuff in your pocket...about $12, but last for seasons

·
Registered
26 Posts
I gave up on the facemask a couple years ago. I now use camo face paint. It is cheap and covers every thing. I really got tired of pulling up the mask to call, spit out tobacco, or take a drink.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Most of the time they are too warm. I use the trucker style hat with the camo netting. You can see through it and calling isn't a problem. It does tend to freeze up around the mouth area if you call alot. $11.00. All different type of camo too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.