Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen the photo imaged sheets of corn? Is this stuff legal? Has anybody tried this stuff i cant remember who makes it but i seen some on a hunting show and was wondering if it would work?It would look killer in a snow covered field or on some ice with big feet surrounding it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It works great and it is leagal I do not recomend the foto stuff it will take off on a windy day, get the molded plastic. I use it in the late season when they start to get a little shy.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
You'd better check the local laws. I know some places that say bait,whether it's real or fake, is illegal.Some fellas painted pop bottles yellow to imitate corn cobs and got a pretty healthy fine for it.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Definitely check the regs. Here in Penna, it's illegal as heck. About 8 yrs ago saw some boys on public land get pinched for using plastic corn cobs w/ their goose dekes. Wardens removed them about 9:30 - the last I saw of them. Don't let this happen to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.