Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
870 Express, there is no other, well at least until I get that BPS I've been looking at. As my wife is fond of saying as she goes past the gun cabinet "you can only shoot one at a time". And that from a woman who grew up in a hunting family. :huh: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,699 Posts
I have a mossberg 835 and I got to tell ya, Its the best damn motherline anchor I got, 35 mph winds, no problem.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
model 37's are awesome. if your not a big guy they can kick a little more than most would like though. Remington model 31's are great for upland but my favorite pump has got to be my BPS 10 ga. for the webbed ones. Maybe its just me, but I can smack doubles with it like my o/u or my beretta semi.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Mossberg 835 then 870

·
Registered
725 Posts
My 28 gauge Model-12

Followed closely by the 20[/img]

But it may be the 16

Of course the 12 gauge is always a blast

But then the Heavy Duck just knows how to hit

But I'm sure that when I get around to loading up some legal shells that the Model-42 could well top them all in fun factor.

[/img]

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Mossberg 835 i have shot. A nova, 870 and Bps. I would take the 835 all day long. Love that gun.

11-87 isnt a pump gun by the way :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.