Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
i have hunted over them before. not my favorite but i really don't have anything bad to say. i had ducks come in to land to them till we droped the ducks :yes: . the only good thing about them is that if it is breezy they have real good movement.

had

·
Registered
68 Posts
I was kind of looking at some too just wasn't sure thought maybe I'd get a dozen to keep behind the seat of my truck for those oportune moments :thumbsup: ,but I havn't got them yet so If they are total junk let me know to.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I was also wondering how well they could take a pellet. Lets face it, how many people have decoys that don't have at least a pellet in them? That would suck to have someone just galze your decoys and have them deflate like a balloon.

·
Registered
450 Posts
That would suck to have someone just galze your decoys and have them deflate like a balloon.
that is exactly what would happen. these deks are not ment to be shot. imo they are so you can carry light. like duck player said "behind the seat".

had

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought 12 to carry in on a BWCA duck hunt in Northern MN. They look ridiculous up close, but pretty good from 20 feet away. They were good enough to fool the uneducated mallards up here in border country.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've included a few of the teal I bought a couple years back in most of my spreads this past season and I feel they've done well. Like HAD said they add some great movement to the spread. I think 3 of the 6 still hold air so I can't say they take the stray #2's quite like my burlaps but they hold up well to falling ducks :mrgreen:

·
Registered
450 Posts
ahhh... tpb how ya doin? i hope it wasn't me that poped those dekes. ready for friday!? i am :getdown: it is finally here.

had

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've used a dozen for one season now mixed with hard shells they work great i think.Really add movement to set-up.photo printed so they look good to not to shiny and i use them in ar, after ducks have been shot halway acroos the continent.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.