Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im 16 so i dont have a whole lot of money so i was wondering if you guys had any opinions on the field house blind that is for like 120 to 135 i saw it in the macks praire catalog and was wondering if it was anygood any suggestions will be aprreciated thanks

Daniel

·
Registered
137 Posts
I Bought a Feidhouse Bling 3 years ago from Wal-Mart and its made by Outers. It sold for 100 dollars but I waited and waited and they red taged it to 35 dollars!!! I havent had a problem yet with it. I would look some where other than cataloges. At first like wal mart and academy before you order. Just because your paying for the product and the shipping

Maybe this helps :thumbsup:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Why not make your own? I seen some where in here, I beleive it was in the tip of the day post in the Honey Hole, that you take a folding lawn chair cut the plastic off put a wire mesh in and run some vegitation through it. Very cheap, light wieght, and it fold's up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.