Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Filson items for sale.
A new Guide sweater, tan. Size large. $350

Used guide sweater, green. Size medium/tall. In really good shape. I didn’t wear it much. $200

Double Tin pants with zipper legs and leather reinforced bottom. New, never worn. Size 34x32 $200

Two pairs of double front jeans. One pair was washed and never worn. The others have been worn maybe 3-4 times. Size 33. $150 for both pairs.

If you are are familiar with Filson you are are aware this is some tough clothing.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the bump. Willing to negotiate the prices a little to get this stuff gone. Trying to buy a new gun stock.
This stuff will last. I have a habit of buying doubles and triples of things I like. I’m still abusing my first purchases of all these items, and with the way they’re lasting I don’t need the extras.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have you sold any of these ? I’m interested in the sweater and the tin pants.

I have some Filson items for sale.
A new Guide sweater, tan. Size large. $350

Used guide sweater, green. Size medium/tall. In really good shape. I didn’t wear it much. $200

Double Tin pants with zipper legs and leather reinforced bottom. New, never worn. Size 34x32 $200

Two pairs of double front jeans. One pair was washed and never worn. The others have been worn maybe 3-4 times. Size 33. $150 for both pairs.

If you are are familiar with Filson you are are aware this is some tough clothing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts