Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got word from a friend of mine in CT that Cabelas in East Hartford is closing out some layout blinds. They have Final Approach blinds in duck blind camo going for $83.00.

I don't have any more details than that, but you can contact the store for availability and shipping.

·
Registered
438 Posts
slither said:
I was lucky yesterday and ran into that sale. I picked up a Pro Land'r for $99. Couldn't go wrong. They had two more I should have bought them and sold them. Sorry guys!
Those last 2 are now mine!! Friend of mine was there when they opened and grabbed them both!! Great deal!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
lots of empty floor space in the waterfowl dept. I walked around with $150 in gift cards in my wallet but nothing that I wanted to buy. I can buy full price decoys any time.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey beast i hope they come in Extra wide for you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.