Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
all thoughts on the Final approach x-lander. thinking about getting one and jsut wnat to know the pros and cons of the bind... and if i should get it or not. thanks for all the responses.

david

·
Registered
20 Posts
FA X-Lander or even the FA Sport Utility Blind if you are looking for a blind that folds up, however if you have the room for it I would suggest one of the FA eliminators either the Pro-Guide or the Top-Gun

·
Registered
598 Posts
I love my Avery Finisher. Killed many ducks and geese out of it. comfortable. sets up in about 1 or 2 minutes. I'm not saying it's any better than final approach's blinds. I've never used one but I'm sure they're all about the same. But I really do like my finisher.

·
Registered
60 Posts
POWER HUNTER! Very low pro and extremely light if you have to do any packing. I have owned four pro-guides which I have ousted and replaced with avery. Not as easy to assemble but not as fragile as FA. You bend one of those poles on the FA slightly and it will never telescope in the cold. Although the FA is the most comfortable blind it is not practicle.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ah come on guys i know more of you have layout bilds or have friends that do do beafried to post some info.... i mean it will all be very much appercated

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.