Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
well i dont remember the first time i went hunting...that was a looooonngg time ago....but i do remember the first time i went duck hunting. it was christmas eve, i woke up at 5:10 in the morning and gotten ready....it was 5:20 when my friends arrived(who are older and can drive)....well i picked up my gun, shells and put on my rubber waders...then i packed into the truck and we went out to the swamp and set up...befor we even got a chance to sit down there were ducks....when it was shooting time we started killing some ducks....at the end of the day we had gotten 14(me with 3 other ppl)..and i had kilt my limit. then we went back home and skint them...we had a few laughes and said our goodbyes and they left....then i went back to bed and slept a little. i think that day was the happiest iv had been in a long time...and every weekend was just as happy...after that day iv been hooked...cant stop thinkin about the little duckies. Thanks guys for gettin me hooked on something i love :thumbsup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.