Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
13,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m taking my lady friend to New Orleans for the week in between Christmas and New Years. Actually we’re there for just four nights. I need some advise of whinin and dinin. Who can help me out?

· Administrator
43,554 Posts
I’m taking my lady friend to New Orleans for the week in between Christmas and New Years. Actually we’re there for just four nights. I need some advise of whinin and dinin. Who can help me out?
Tell us about this lady friend. We're family.

· Registered
13,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She’s a nice girl, probably too pretty for me. Her kids are both in college on their way to becoming fine young men. For some reason she likes me, the poor girl.

· Registered
5 Posts
Antique shops and street musicians on Royal St. are fun. There is a museum on Royal that has tons of old handmade duck decoys, don't miss that. Fireworks on the river at Jackson Square on New Years Eve. Stay in well lit, populated areas!

· Registered
14,815 Posts
When there on a business trip, I had scheduled my team for a nighttime graveyard tour. Everyone was jazzed up about it, excuse the pun, but then some corporate loser scheduled a president's reception and we had to cancel. Still want to do that some day.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts