Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never bought goose decoys before and I would like to know what type of floating goose decoys should I buy. I only want half a dozen since im haven't really started hunting geese yet. I have looked at several different brands of goose decoys but I don't know which ones to get. They just seem like they cost alot though. Ive looked at green head gear and theyre floating goose decoys cost 80 dollers or so for 4 I believe. The only down part about them is that there stuff is made out of USA. Which means in the future more companys may go to other countries to do work there. Just please let me know what your favorite floating goose decoys are. Tyler

·
Registered
598 Posts
I've got GHG floaters and in my opinion, they are the most realistic floater on the market. They ride great on the water and I haven't had any paint problems with mine. Just be sure to take care of those flocked heads and they will last a long time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.