Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out hunting today (with yellow) and saw quite a few birds in the air. Just wondering what everyone else may have seen moving. I saw a little of everyting... ducks of different kinds, some canadians, and even a few snows. 1st day i've really seen much movement at all. :mrgreen: :getdown: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I noticed the exact same thing today here in town. Saw quite a few large migrating groups a mile high riding that strong north wind. I was so excited to see this as I have yet to see big groups of high flyers this year. Hopefully I can get out this weekend if I can find someone to go with me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hunted across the state line this morning, some private ground just into MO - saw large numbers - several thousand, as a guestimate - high flying, incoming flocks, mostly big ducks. Not much working, talked a couple small bunches down, but most were coming out of high formation, hitting the marsh with the rain. Nice big bunches. I was in between Schell-Osage and Montrose. Good to finally see something. Now if we could get 'em to cross the state line!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.