Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2 strait meat mallard, 1 timber rattler, and a strait meat honker, roughly $525 worth of calls. i call to get an extra reed for my duck calls, and they girls that answers the phone says" it will be $3.50 for one reed and wedge, plus SIX DOLLARS SHIPPING" SIX DOLLARS TO SHIP A REED AND WEDGE THAT WEIGH 2 OUNCES???? THAT YOU COULD PUT IN AN ENVELOPE AND PUT A STAMP ON???? $9.50?????? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???? WHAT A &*%$ JOKE!!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, I CAN SEE HOW THEY PAID FOR THEIR NEW BUILDING NOW.

order a call from winglock, rick perry, and he gives you a small bag of reeds and cork, and you don't even have to ask for them!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can understand where you are coming from.

I have yet to deal with the customer service of Foiles, but have gotten calls from one of their pro-staffers.

I would sugest talking directly to Jeff Foiles- or write the company a letter.

I have heard that if you send your call to them, they will replace the reed, but will chagre you to ship it back to you.

I wouldn't blow up at them- that won't resolve anything- clearly state how much you have spent on thier product and I'm sure they will reason with you.

Worst comes to worst- sell your foiles calls- and write a letter letting them know where you stand. I don't know any company big or small that doesn't take customer satisfaction seriously. Bad service travels faster than good service.

Good Luck and let us know how it works out- cuz i have a SMM and SMH

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I am with tmoney, write them a letter or try to contact Jeff himself. Maybe they are not aware of the impersonal girl on the phone. Someone like this can cause havoc on a good company. The waterfowl industry is so small, companies cannot afford to have bad news spread around on them. Most will do what they can to retain customers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.