Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2 strait meat mallard, 1 timber rattler, and a strait meat honker, roughly $525 worth of calls. i call to get an extra reed for my duck calls, and they girls that answers the phone says" it will be $3.50 for one reed and wedge, plus SIX DOLLARS SHIPPING" SIX DOLLARS TO SHIP A REED AND WEDGE THAT WEIGH 2 OUNCES???? THAT YOU COULD PUT IN AN ENVELOPE AND PUT A STAMP ON???? $9.50?????? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???? WHAT A &*%$ JOKE!!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, I CAN SEE HOW THEY PAID FOR THEIR NEW BUILDING NOW.

order a call from winglock, rick perry, and he gives you a small bag of reeds and cork, and you don't even have to ask for them!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn't blow up at them- that won't resolve anything- clearly state how much you have spent on thier product and I'm sure they will reason with you.
i told the girl on the phone of all the foiles calls i own, which shouldn't be neccesary.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.