Duck Hunting Forum banner
301 - 320 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·

Smoked my last wild turkey breast today. Simple salt and sugar brine for a night, let it air dry in the fridge for another night then on the smoker. Paint it with some honey when it's almost done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #304 ·
BM, if you scroll up throw this thread it's literally you and I and a little bit of Leakey.I'd love to see what everybody else does with their game or any food for that matter.

Actually upon further inspection there are many others contributing. But still I'd like more food pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
AA, my phone was destroyed in a horrific duck hunting accident......after I left it on the bumper and it Fell off and was run over multiple times. Text me In the group chat and I'll have yours and the other numbers. Another 2020 casualty.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
plucked one of my mallards from this morning, then brined it for 5 hours. stuffed it with some sprigs of rosemary and thyme, then jammed a can of beer in it. into the smoker for a few hours. sliced it thin and ate it with cheese and crackers. it's fantastic. first time smoking a duck but will be doing it again for sure.

Attachments

301 - 320 of 358 Posts