Duck Hunting Forum banner
361 - 370 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Super easy to make, recipe can be found here:

Hardest part is waiting a few days to cure the meat. Sandwich was just panini bread (wife and I aren't big fans of rye), melted swiss cheese, dill pickle slices, and stone ground mustard. Can't wait for leftovers later tonight!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Decided to save the pastrami for later in the week and kept it simple tonight. Wood duck marinaded in Wishbone Italian Dressing for 24 hrs, slapped on the grill med/high heat 4 minutes each side, served with some yellow rice. Easy and tastes like steak tips!

Food Tableware White rice Recipe Ingredient

·
Registered
142 Posts
Was organizing and shifting some stuff around in the freezer earlier this week, and found the last 2 pounds of venison that someone gifted to me from last season. Looked at the forecast and saw today was going to be cold and windy, so decided to cook up the first chili of the season. 2 lbs of venison, 1lb of hot ground sausage, red & green peppers, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, red and white onion, and yes I put both black and red kidney beans in my chili! I know that is sacrilege to some, but I don’t care I like beans :LOL: ! Usually mix up my own seasoning, but decided to pick up and give Meat Church’s Texas Chili Seasoning and it did not disappoint. Enough heat to give a little sweat on the forehead, but didn’t leave my mouth on fire looking for a gallon of milk. Really good flavor, def recommend.

Food Tableware Ingredient Staple food Recipe
Food Ingredient Recipe Tableware Cookware and bakeware

361 - 370 of 370 Posts