Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Moss needs a good azz kicking by his own team. Bruised and bloodied in the shower would work. Maybe then he will open his eyes and see the world does not rotate around him. Moss is nothing but a classic punk. I am a 49er fan and I said the same thing about Owens. Now...before you rip on me and my niners, I know....... THEY SUCK! They are the suckiest bunch sucks that ever sucked.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I'd like to give Randy Moss a swift kick in the junk. He is a freakin over paid crybaby. Reminds me of an NBA player. Owens runs his mouth to much. He is strong, but I don't have the balls to do Ray lewis' dance.

It doesn't matter, cause Peyton Manning is a pimp. They are gonna take it all, bar some horrible tragedy. If they could only get this playoff thing in college football.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Numbers dont lie, Moss puts up, so he doesnt have to shut up. All the packer backers are screaming about class and role models and all that junk. Flash back to when Moss was out with an injury, Vikes playing in Green Bay. The University of Wisconsin marching band comes out on the field with a big banner saying "MOSS-WHERE YOU AT?" All he was doing yesterday was showing them were-in the end zone. And as much as the media wants to make a big deal out of it, inside they were jazzed because they would finally have something to talk about besides Payton Manning. Talk Radio was supplied with a full day of callers with opinions, and while the media claims it is their civic duty to call out such so-called punks, they really want to see more of it. it is a story. If all the cheeseheads want to talk about morals, they can quit mooning the losing teams on the way out of the parking lot while 3 sheets to the wind.I didnt hear a single cheesehead all day comment on the fact that Favre charged in and punched a viking in the face through the facemask after the late hit by Johnstone. It wasnt even called. of course not, the game was at Lambeau Feild, and the refs bend under the pressure of the crowd.I cant see how these cheesehead fans can talk about the influence the mooning had on their poor little children while overlooking the fact that Favre threw a punch on national TV. The vikes may not go anywhere after this game, but i count the season as a sucess after this game. After 2 games where bad calls on the field made the difference in the games, it is good to see some justice done. Now Favre comes out and talks about retiring just to try to steal the wind out of the sails of the Vikings. That old putz isnt gonna retire, and will be hobbling around throwing interceptions next year too. I respect Favre as the great QB that he was, there is no denying that. But either retire or shut up. :tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
so Moss yelling and running over a traffic officer a few years ago was okay with you. I am no packer fan, but he is an ******. If you have money you can do anything in this country including murder and get away with it.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Moss is an ******. at least TO's antics are somewhat reasonable. not that i am a big fan of either of them.

*sigh*

my chargers took the fast way out. damn that Marty Shotenheimer. same old story everywhere he goes. great regular season followed by an early exit from the post season. well, at least he built a decent team. now they can just fire him and get a decent coach to get us the rest of the way. :toofunny:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Moss, Manning, blah, blah, blah. Now that we've cut through the all bullship (the big steel boat that carries the bulls), lets talk football. Well, ok, Manning's good. But, gentlemen - Big Ben. The Steelers are going all the way this year. The Bus is back. Ward looks good. & the Steel Curtain of our youth - we who are lucky enough to remember - is back. The Pittsburgh Steelers. Believe.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Its tough to say with my Hawks out of the picture (I know they had a horrible year, alot of their wins were luck IMOP). But I will have to go with Manning and the Colts.
And another amen to KS :salude:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK!!!! Screw all that Super Bowl garbage. The guys at work say I am in denial, but what do they know? I guess I will root
for the Squealer's, since I only live about two hours from Pittsburgh. I must say Rothsenbuger has been impressive. Will he be up to play off pressure? We shall see.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mark McCummins said:
Moss, Manning, blah, blah, blah. Now that we've cut through the all bullship (the big steel boat that carries the bulls), lets talk football. Well, ok, Manning's good. But, gentlemen - Big Ben. The Steelers are going all the way this year. The Bus is back. Ward looks good. & the Steel Curtain of our youth - we who are lucky enough to remember - is back. The Pittsburgh Steelers. Believe.
hes a great rookie....but thats it....HES A ROOKIE!!!.....hell crash under the pressure i think

HOW BOUT THEM PATS!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.